Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 01 and Apr 03. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Great coffees balance sweetness, acidity and body to create the perfect cup of coffee. The Baratza Vario is a perfect example of a great grinder combining ease-of-use and a sleek appearance with a penchant for bringing out fantastic flavours in your beans. This professional-grade grinder fits anywhere, from your kitchen to your office to your café. While sporting a small footprint, the Vario features an impressive range of capabilities, boasting 230 distinct and repeatable grind settings from fine grind for espresso to course grind for press pot. The design is beautiful as well as functional. Vario's intuitive macro/micro adjustments make it easy to get the grind for a perfect espresso finish. Need something a little different? With a simple slide of the lever, you can switch from espresso to other coffee styles. And it couldn't be easier to get the perfect amount - digital timers and three user-programmable buttons make accurate one-touch dosing and repeatable grind times a snap.
The Vario's unique 54mm ceramic flat burrs are ideal for espresso and provide accurate, fast-grinding performance and remain sharp for twice as long as the best steel burrs. The high-torque DC motor and belt drive transmission mean your beans are in for a smooth, cool ride. As always, it's not just what's inside that matters; the Vario's smooth operation carries over from internal to external, with front-mounted, easy-access control units, an 8 oz. grounds coffee collection bin, and Baratza's exclusive PortaHolder for hands-free grinding into an espresso machine portafilter. Smooth and flavourful. That's your coffee. That's your grinder. Let the Vario bring out the best in your cup and your coffee, from home to work to the world.
- Speed To Grind: 1.6g/sec.— 2.2g/sec.
- Burrs: 54 mm Ceramic Burrs (Ideal for Espresso)
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 8oz (230g)
- Grounds Bin Capacity: 6.3oz. (180g)
- Weight: 9 lbs. (4.1kg)
- Dimensions WxHxD(cm): 13x36x18
- Power Rating (North America): 120 V AC 180 Watts 50/60 Hz. 1.5 Amp
- Power Rating (Other): 230 V AC 180 Watts 50/60 Hz. 0.8 Amps
- No Load Burr Speed: 1350 RPM
- Safety Listing: UL/CSA/CE/EK
- Designed & Engineered: Seattle, WA & Germany
- Exploded View & Parts List: Download PDF
- Grinder Comparison Chart: Download PDF
- Particle Distribution Chart: Download PDF